Creators Wanted: National Teachers' Day - A Program for America's Teachers
Influencers are so much a part of popular culture. But influencers don’t just come in the form of social media stars, but also through the stars in our classrooms: teachers. That’s why The Manufacturing Institute is hosting a MFG Day event for America’s teachers—presented by PTC —to help teachers learn more of what’s possible for their students in a career in modern manufacturing. Allen Gannett, technology entrepreneur and author of The Creative Curve, headlines the program with a Flash Talk—for insight on how to spur creativity.
Join us for a compelling program, including:
- Flash Talk by Allen Gannett, author of The Creative Curve
- Virtual Manufacturing Tour by PTC and Rockwell Automation
- Meet Today’s Creators, Carolyn Lee, Executive Director of The Manufacturing Institute moderates a discussion with manufacturing workers
- Be Today’s Creators, a conversation with Chelle Travis, Executive Director of SkillsUSA and Leah Curry, President of Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana moderated by Carolyn Lee, Executive Director of The Manufacturing Institute
- This program is hosted by Jay Flores, Global STEM Ambassador, with welcome remarks from Jay Timmons, President and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers
How to Join
Tune in on October 5th at 12 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. CT/9 a.m. PT on CreatorsWanted.org to watch the official anchor event for MFG Day 2020–sponsored by PTC.
Add Creators Wanted: A Program for America’s Teachers to your calendar!