Amplifying the Power of Small
Interested in learning more about the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) Assessment mentioned during the program? To get started on your digital transformation journey, download the informational PDF.
On March 31, join The National Association of Manufacturers and Stanley Black & Decker in this design thinking session on how small to midsized manufacturers can amplify the impact of digital transformation in 21st century manufacturing. Now is the time to harness the power of transformative technology in modern manufacturing!
Learn from leading experts about the power of Industry 4.0 for small to midsized manufacturers. Manufacturing leaders will share best practices and available resources to help your company make the transition. We’ll be joined by special guest, Governor Ned Lamont of Connecticut, Stanley Black & Decker’s home state. Select speakers include:
- Ned Lamont, Governor of Connecticut
- Jim Loree, CEO, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Sudhi Bangalore, Chief Technology Officer, Global Operations, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Carl March Director, Industry 4.0, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Colin Cooper, Chief Manufacturing Officer, State of Connecticut
- Chris DiPentima, President & CEO, Connecticut Business & Industry Association
- Francisco Betti, Head of Shaping the Future of Advanced Manufacturing and Production, World Economic Forum
- Jill Mayer, CEO, Bead Industries
- Steve Ryan, President, SICK, Inc.
- Jay Timmons, President and CEO, The National Association of Manufacturers